This convenient service for renewing a registration for your vehicle, boat or mobile home allows you to pay online and pick up your renewal from one of our offices the same or next business day.
For same-day pick up, renew online before 3 p.m, Monday through Friday.
Under delivery options, select “Pick up at a Tax Collector Office Location” and select your desired location. Renewals paid after 3 p.m. can be picked up the next business day between 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
FOR “PICKUP” CUSTOMERS: Please note if you select the “PICKUP” option, you have two business days to come in and retrieve your renewal from your chosen location. If you do not pick up your renewal within that time frame, it will be mailed to the address on file. (Note: Business days do not include weekends or holiday closures.)
- Have your renewal notice, registration or license plate number, and proof of insurance available.
- Fees are as follows:
- $2.50 convenience fee for debit cards
- 2.5% convenience fee for credit cards
- No fee when paying by E-Check
- You should expect two emails: The first confirming your payment and the second to let you know when your registration is ready for pickup. Allow one hour minimum for processing.
- When you receive the Ready For Pick Up email, go to the location you selected and go to the designated Express Lane station.
- Show your photo ID and you are ready to go!