christian-medina home

Military Personnel Motorist Services Title & Registration

Florida residents currently residing outside of Florida on military orders may apply for title and registration by mail.

  • A packet can be obtained by going to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle's web site Titles & Registrations for Military Members page.
  • A packet including the necessary forms and instructions to complete your title application can be mailed to you.

To obtain an instruction packet, please contact the tax collector's office.


The original title or manufacturer's certificate of origin must accompany your application.