christian-medina home

If you have legally changed your name by marriage or court order, you must submit a copy of your marriage certificate(s) or court order(s). You must show documentation of all name changes. Visit Gather Go Get for more information regarding non-citizen documents.

Please remember to update your records with the Social Security Administration at least 24 hours before visiting our office for a name change on your driver license.