Property Tax Payment By The Installment Method
Installment payment schedule and discounts allowed
- First installment: Due by June 30. One quarter of the total estimated tax and discounted 6 percent.
- Second installment: Due by September 30. One quarter of the total estimated tax and discounted 4.5 percent.
- Third installment: Due by December 30. One quarter of the total estimated tax plus one half of any adjustment made for actual tax liability and discounted 3 percent.
- Fourth installment: Due by March 31. One quarter of the total estimated tax plus the remaining one half of any adjustment made for actual tax liability. No discount is provided on the fourth installment.
To register for the installment plan online:
- Go to www.tcslc.com and click on "search records."
- Click into the search box and type in either the name of the property owner or the property address, click the "property tax" box, then click "search."
- To the right of your record, you will see a green box that says "Apply for Installment Payment Plan." Click that button and you will be directed to the application screen.
- Fill out the remaining boxes in the form, click submit.